- PVC Waterstops - Levajoint & Rayjoint
- Accessories for precast and in-situ cast concrete, for reinforcement, formwork and general contracting - Levafix
- Profiles (Tubes, Chamfer, Trapeze, Joint rule...) - Levaprofile
- More than 550 Soft & Rigid profiles geared mainly to the following sectors: Wood, Aluminium, Metal, Construction, Car & Furnishing Industries - Levatrim
- PVC Spiral reinforced flexible hoses from ½" up to 8 " - LEVAFLEX
- PVC non reinforced hoses, for gardens, homes from ½" up to 1 ½" - LEVAGARDEN
- PVC non reinforced hoses, used as channels (transporting mainly water without using pressure), produced in internal diameter 2 up to 6 inches - LEVAFLAT
- Polyethylene Low Density (PE-LD) used for electric wires installation - LEVACABLE Polypropylene Random Copolymer (PP-RC) used for under floor heating - LEVAHOT
- PVC Ducting Hoses for ventilation and aeration - LEVADUCT
- PVC Pipes & Tubes for electrical conducts and water drains - LEVAPIPE
- Polyethylene Low Density & High Density (PE-LD and PE-HD) pipes for drip irrigation produced from 12 up to 110 mm external diameter - LEVATHEN
Standards & Norms
Plastics generally have: • Resistance to corrosion and chemicals, • Low electrical and thermal conductivity, • High strength-to-weight ratio, • Colors available in a wide variety and transparent, • Resistance to shock, • Good durability, • Low cost, • Easy to manufacture, • Resistant to water, • Low toxicity.
Which materials do you extrude?
We primarily extrude PVC (Rigid & Flexible), PE-LD, PE-HD, PP-RC and TPV.
Can you produce colors?
Yes, we can match any color you need in all materials we extrude with in-house color processing.
What Industries Do You Serve?
As a manufacturer of custom plastic extrusion profiles, we serve many different industries. We work closely with our customers to provide the highest quality thermoplastic extrusions, whether for construction, furniture, industrial or other markets.
Can You Help With Material Selection Or Product Development?
Yes we can. Our staff has many years of experience in extrusion but we can provide some assistance to every industry that we serve.
What Is Your Typical Lead Times?
Ordered items can be delivered within 24 hours on a (First-come, First-served) basis. Custom runs vary depending on raw material availability and current backlog, which is typically 3-4 weeks at most.
Can You Run Longer Lengths?
Yes, we can always schedule a custom run to whatever length you need.
How does injection Molding work?
Material granules for the part is fed via a hopper into a heated barrel, melted using heater bands and the frictional action of a reciprocating screw barrel. The plastic is then injection through a nozzle into a mold cavity where it cools and hardens to the configuration of the cavity.
What plastics can be injection molded?
Common thermoplastics used in injection molding are: Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS). Polyethylene (PE). Polycarbonate (PC). Polyamide (Nylon). Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC). High Impact Polystyrene (PS). Polypropylene (PP).